“Engaging In-Between Spaces” brought together over 350 community members, industry leaders, and laneway proponents to learn, share, and discuss Toronto’s current efforts to improve and enhance it’s laneways.
Moderated by CBC’s Mary Wiens, the event featured five panellists with diverse backgrounds – each working in their own way on laneway-focused enhancement projects. The panellists and a link to their presentations are below:
- Mark Garner, Executive Director, Downtown Yonge BIA (PRESENTATION)
- Dylan Reid, Co-Founder of Spacing Magazine (PRESENTATION)
- Brandon Donnelly, Real Estate Developer with TAS and blogger at ATC (PRESENTATION)
- Philip Bliss, Chief Strategy Officer and Co-Founder of Perceptible Inc. (PRESENTATION)
- Jonas Spring of Ecoman and Victoria Taylor, Landscape Architect (PRESENTATION)
Thank you to everyone who helped us bring this together, our amazing moderator and speakers, and all the evening’s guests.
Check out photos of the event photos of the event below, courtesy of Janelle Scriver Photography.